6.01.2011

One Down, Two to Go

Julia finished up her second year of preschool last week. I honestly can't believe how quickly the year flew by. I mean for reals. It feels like she just started and now it's over. She had a great year. We had the same teachers that Lily had when she was 3 and we love, love them. Only one more year until Jacob gets them too! They did some fun things last week to wrap up the year including a cutie Spring Sing and picnic. I will post some pics soon.

I'm not sure she completely understands this summer vacation business. Perhaps it's because her older sisters have always been in year round schools. She asks at least a couple times a day when does she get to go back to school. When I told her today it would be 3 whole months she replied: "Well, I don't really want to go back to preschool, can't I just go right to Kindergarten?" Sweet thing.

So...one summer vacation on and 2 to go! The older girls still have 4 weeks until their next break. But..it's such a freaking sauna outside they might as well be in school!


No comments: