6.23.2011

The Things They Say...

Yesterday was a real gem of funny things in our house. Here are a few things that made me laugh out loud:

Emma really wanted to make cupcakes (??) so I told her to find a recipe and we could make them. Paul was totally procrastinating some work and offered to help her. He wasn't down with homemade frosting so they decided to run up to Walmart to get some canned stuff. Emma was wearing pajama pants and said.."it's Ok if I got to Walmart in pajamas." Paul said "yep..we're going to be with our people." Thankfully they did not end up on peopleofwalmart.com...yet.

At dinner we were talking about Jacob getting older and Emma said this winner:

Emma (8): Can you imagine Jacob at 3? I imagine it's going to be a wild time.
Me too kid...me too.

And...as I was putting Jacob to bed I told him I love him. He said to me: "I love you too. But I love Daddy more." Thanks dude...thanks a lot.


No comments: