5.26.2011

Cracking Me Up

When he's not defying death by climbing in and out of his crib or trying to "swim by my own" the 2 year old is VERY funny. Now that he's talking so much he cracks me up on a nearly hourly basis. Here's some funnies from this morning:

Me getting Jacob up in the morning:
Me: Good morning Jake
Him: My name not Jake, it's Jacob..Jakey Potter

A few seconds later:
Him: Get some some cereal you old lady

In the car:
Me: We're going to go to TJ Maxx to look for a cover up and we can see if they have torpedos for the pool
Him: They at Target. Torpedoes not at TJ Maxx..have to go to Target. Go there now!

A few seconds later:
Him: After errands we go to my Juju's preschool..I go on tire swing. I be careful and hang on tight. It be fun.

I could not love this kid more!!




No comments: