6.17.2011

Five for Friday

It's been a while since I posted so here's what we've been up to:

1. Swim team is going swimmingly. The girls love it! Our coach is awesome and they've had a ton of fun! They've all 3 learned so much it's amazing. I'm so proud of how hard they've worked. And I'm eternally grateful that Julia can swim.

2. Lily has started referring to herself as "Lollipop." I don't know why either.

3. Jacob has begun calling everyone "old lady" and "old man". As in "get me some milk you old lady." Or worse, in Walmart "Mom..who's that old lady?" Have I mentioned his volume is loud and louder?

4. Speaking of the little monster - I've stopped having so many panic attacks at the pool with him. He continues to amaze me with his fearlessness. I just keep reminding myself that perhaps this is how Michael Phelps started.

5. 9 more days of school for the big girls! I still can't get over how fast the year is going. But alas, even with no school there is still loads of PTA work to be done. No break for the year round.

And that about sums it up.

No comments: