5.15.2009

Two (!) Product Endorsements

Two fabulous product endorsements for you today friends. I know you're all excited. Let's get right to this:

My first product endorsement is my new favorite cleaner. Friends, meet Fantastik. Perhaps you know about this fabulous cleaner? My bff's mother, the domestic goddess Nana Cheryl, recommends it to clean walls and since my stairwell is, well, let's just say a tad dirty I thought I'd give it a shot. Let me say I was amazed at the wonder of the cleaner. Now, I know it's not all natural but I have 3 (and soon to be 4) kids that travel up and down the stairs about 100 times a day. One of which holds the wall the whole time she travels up the stairs. The wall were filthy. So I needed something powerful to remove the dirt. They aren't perfectly clean now but much, much better than before I used the cleaner. Also it worked wonders on my baseboards which were also a little dirty.

My second product endorsement: Ore-Ida Steam and Mash.Have you seen this in the frozen foods aisle? Oh dear friends and busy moms..this product will bring homemade mashed potatoes back into your dinner rotation. I love mashed potatoes..not the kind from a box but real mashed potatoes. They are though, a royal pain to prepare. There's the guessing of how many potatoes you'll need, peeling the potatoes, cutting them, boiling them, mashing them and getting the timing right so they aren't cold by the time the rest of the meal is done. With steam and mash..you put the bag in the microwave, 10 minutes later they are done. Put them in a bowl, add milk and butter and viola...homemade mashed potatoes. Yum, yum, yum. I reason they really aren't more expensive than just buying potatoes because you have no leftover potatoes that may go to waste. Totally worth it..totally!
Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Thanks! I was wondering about those potatoes. When I want mashed potatoes I usually buy the Country Crock ones that are refrigerated, but those are pricey. My step-dad makes instant... blech.

Nana Cheryl said...

Thanks for the shout out.