5.19.2009

Last Week of Preschool

So...I blinked and now preschool is over for the year and Emma only has 2 weeks of Kindergarten left. Wow. I can't get over how quickly this school year has passed. Remember as a kid the year seemed to last forever? What happened to that? I am actually, and I can't believe I'm saying this, ready for school to be over. I need a break from the car. And I need a break from having the day broken up into 3 hour increments between drop offs and pickups. It will be nice to not have to wake the little ones up every day from their naps to go get Emma. It will be nice not to have to be out of the house at a certain time every morning. Of course a few days into the break I will likely be blogging about being ready for them to go back to school! We only have 5 weeks off though then Lily starts Kindergarten and Emma First Grade. Wow!

No comments: