5.08.2009

Opinions

I have a lot of opinions on current events and thought I'd share some today. I'm just in that kind of mood.

1. The Jon Gosselin Cheating Situation - Don't know if he cheated or not. But what I do know is that it is completely inappropriate for a married man to be leaving a bar at 2am with a single woman that's not his wife. And, who goes to a bar at 11:20pm to have a "meeting" with the bar owner - seriously? Isn't that when bars are busy..I would imagine if they really wanted a meeting then it would be before the bar was busy. At least come up with a decent story.

2. Elizabeth Edwards - Really, can't the Edward's live peacefully and silently in their 28,000 sq. ft. mansion? I'd think if you write a book and go on a huge publicity tour you are just bringing up bad memories. Perhaps they should work through their issues in private. I also want to add that John Edwards has never had a fan in me..there always seemed like something too good to be true about him. Now we find out that's he's selfish and deceptive. This actually makes happy that Obama won.

3. Swine Flu - Last week it was EVERY where, honestly every time you turned on the news it was about the darn pig flu. Today, not so much, the media has moved on. Turns out it's still spreading and is in 43 states. Go figure.

4. What is with the price of gas this week? Every time I drive my the gas station the price has gone up? Ugh...

5. American Idol - I'm rooting for Kris. Hoping Kris & Danny make it into the finale. I know lots of people like Adam but me..not so much...

6. Naked Pictures Surfacing on the Internet - I'm sorry but girls this day and age should know better than to have naked pictures taken. They are just plain stupid to think they won't come back to haunt them. This would include "sexting" pictures, modeling pictures or any other picture that involves being topless. Everything is digital...they are forever. My girls better learn that.

Ok..I think that's all for now..I may be back...

No comments: