5.25.2009

They're Back!!

I am SO very excited to report that 2 of my summer TV guilty pleasures are back this week. I won't hold you in suspense any longer: Tori & Dean and Denise Richards. Oh yeah! And, get this..Denise is coming back on Sunday nights along with Kendra (you know from the Girls Next Door! Or..maybe you are much more sophisticated than me and don't watch trashy reality TV..whatever). Anyway..I fell in love with Tori and Dean last summer and can't wait to see what they've been up to since their adorable baby girl was born. And Denise Richards is just such a trainwreck I can't possibly not watch. And Kendra. Well is there anything else to say about her? Her laugh will surely drive me nuts but I'm sure it will be funny...I think she and Denise premiere next Sunday and Tori & Dean start tomorrow. And to think I was all depressed about not having anything to watch on TV.

Another great show starts tonight - Here Come the Newlyweds..it's on ABC. I think possibly Paul & I were the only people to watch that show last summer but it's freaking hilarious. They put all these newlywed couples through challenges and live together in a mansion. Sort of like the Newlywed Game on crack (and btw..did you know there is a new version of The Newlywed Game on the Game Show Network? Carnie Wilson hosts) Pure comedy people. Trust me.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: