10.12.2008

Visitors

We've had a full house lately. My best friend, Erin, was in town all last week to help. And, let me say she was awesome. She cleaned, helped with the girls and stocked my freezer full of meals! I can not possibly thank her enough for coming. She left on Friday and tonight my aunt arrived from Richmond to help for a few days. She leaves on Wednesday and on Saturday Paul will start his vacation. I'm so, so thankful for all this help! I feel so lucky! We also had Howie this weekend. Howie, you may recall, is Emma's class "pet". He's a giant stuffed hedgehog and he moves. He's been quite busy since being at our house. We're so lucky to keep having him on weekends..no 1 night sleepovers for us! Howie goes back to school tomorrow....

Otherwise things are going pretty well. I'll take Jacob for his 2 week check up tomorrow and hopefully he's gained some more weight. He's sleeping about as well as can be expected and the girls still like him, even when he's crying!

No comments: