10.19.2008

Three to Four

I've been asked a lot in the past couple of weeks (and I'm sure to be asked more in the future) how the transition is from 3 kids to 4 kids. I must say it hasn't been that bad. I think the transition from 2 to 3 was harder. Mornings are hectic to get everyone dressed and ready for school on time and of course dinner time is hard (but I haven't cooked in eons) but those times of day are hectic even if you have 1 kid. The biggest thing I've had to do is plan ahead, especially for the mornings...ensure everyone's clothes are laid out the night before, think about what breakfast options there are for the next morning, get lunches/snacks packed the night before, get book bags ready the night before., diaper bags packed the night before..you get my drift. Today we had our first outing where we had everyone going to the same place at the same time..to church. We managed to make it on time and everyone did great. All in all I think it's going well!

No comments: