12.13.2009

Christmas Fun

Phew...busy weekend! Fun weekend!! Friday night I went to my monthly Scrapmania with my scrappin' gals. Fun night! And I got a lot of scrapping done. Saturday we spent the day in Rocky Mount with my dad's wife's family (got that?). There were a bunch of kids there and my kids had a great time. Santa even showed up right before lunch!! Apparently he was in the neighborhood and dropped by to check on everyone and remind them to be good for 2 more weeks. So cute! Last night Paul too the kids to Disney on Ice and I got to go out again. I know..spoiled I am..but since we are only on week 2 1/2 of our 5 1/2 week track out I really needed it. My friend Lauren was in town and hosted her annual Ornament Exchange Party. So fun! Though I ended up with votive candle holders in an ornament exchange Yankee swap. Seriously - it was an ORNAMENT exchange...who brings votive holders to an ORNAMENT exchange? Apparently they did not understand the directions. I was sort of bummed...I mean I was looking forward to adding a new ornament to our tree - not votive holders to my mantle. Hoping someone has a regifting party in January - totally know what I am bringing.

Today we had our church Christmas production, a birthday party, AWANA for the girls and then going to my dads to celebrate his birthday. This makes me sort of happy the girls are out of school - crossing my fingers they will sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: