11.28.2008

Keep 'em Coming...

I just brought the boxes of Christmas decorations down from the attic in anticipation of decorating this weekend. In the boxes I found the basket of Christmas cards from last year. One of my favorite things to do when I get the decorations down is to go through last years cards and letters. I like to remember what my friends were up to the previous year - it gets me excited to start receiving this years batch of cards and letters. I love to get Christmas letters..I know some people find it braggy and annoying but I love hearing what my friends and their families have been up to this past year. I also love the pictures people send and I actually keep all our pictures and scrapbook them in our yearly family albums. When we get pictures we always post them in the kitchen so we can look at them all season long. The kids will ask me a million times who is who it the pictures but it's still fun to have them up to look at.

This weekend we'll work on our Christmas card pictures and letter with hopes of getting them ordered this week. Hopefully we'll start getting some cards and letters in the mail soon...oh how I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pattern on your blog. Say hi to girls.
Nana Cheryl

Anonymous said...

:) Me, too!!! I LOVE looking at my Christmas card picture album!!! Think I am going to pull it out today...