11.12.2008

35 Years Young

Do ever look at your life and think "how did I get here?" I mean how did I get to be a wife, mother of 4 (!) and stay at home mom? Aren't I still in my mid 20's? Wasn't college graduation a few months ago? The last 10 years have been such blur. Don't get me wrong I'm so very blessed and thankful for where I am and it's exactly where I want to be. I wouldn't change a thing...it's just hard to believe how fast time flies. I seriously can not believe I've been driving for almost 20 years, that I'm closer to my 20 year high school reunion than my 10 year and that kids I used to babysit are now married with their own kids. Where does time go??

Today I'm celebrating my 35th birthday - holy cow - mid thirties (!!). I love my life (most of the time..I had a lot of sleep last night so I'm in good spirits today), I love my family, I love my friends and I thank God for the blessings he's given me. So here's to being 35 years young and still feeling like a twentysomething!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... I'll be right there with you next summer! Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

Glad you had a good day! Happy Bday to the best bff ever! HYMI

Jules said...

Whew - I'm a bit belated!

Happy birthday, girl! How did we get to be so old?? I'm swear I'm still 22!!!!