11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sitting here on the sofa watching old episodes of Friends, feeling VERY full and VERY thankful this Thanksgiving evening. The house is finally quiet..just Jacob and I are still up. It's been a fun day...ate way too much, played a lot of wii, visited with family..good times. Seems like it was last month that we celebrated Thanksgiving last year...this year has gone by so fast! Didn't seem so at times but it really did go quickly. This year has been very interesting..lots of changes..some good, some not so good. But all in all I have so much to be thankful for: I have 4 great, healthy kids, a husband who works hard to provide so wonderfully for us, a nice home, a great family..the list goes on and on..I hope your day has been blessed and that you're finding much to be thankful for this year too.

No comments: