6.30.2010

Six Candles on the Cake!

Our precious Lily Grace turns 6 today! It's hard to believe that she's already six. I feel like her life in particular...maybe it's because she's the middle girl...goes by at lightening speed. It seems like just yesterday she turned 1 and now...6. Wow.

She's had a fun day...donuts for breakfast followed by gifts, things for her American Girl dolls and a playdate with a special friend. She's off to a sushi lunch with her Aunt Mimi and we'll celebrate tonight with more a dinner out with friends and family. Hopefully she's having a great day!

Lily is truly a gift from God. I couldn't be prouder to call her my daughter. Her smile melts my heart every single day. And that wild, curly hair...I can't get enough of it! I am truly blessed!! Hugs and kisses to you baby girl...I couldn't love you more!

No comments: