6.05.2010

Potter Zoo

There's a monkey in my house and his name is Jacob. He's 20 months old and incredibly cute however, I am fearful that his monkey antics are going to land us in the ER. Soon. One morning this week I found him sitting on the bathroom counter with his feet in the sink. He had the water running and was letting the water run over his feet. And today I caught him on top of his changing table pulling baby wipes out and throwing them on the floor. Sigh. Almost daily I either catch him climbing or I find him on top of the kitchen table. And one of his favorite places to play is either on top of the little table in the toy room or in the play kitchen sink. This kind will climb anything.

People often ask me if I can tell a big difference between girls and boys. The answer? A resounding YES!! They are so, so different. Now we've only experienced a boy for 20 months but so far one of the biggest differences I see is that girls challenge you out emotionally where as with boys it's more physical. Girl drama starts early..way too early. And for boys it's physical...they seem to push every physical boundary they can as early as they can.

Wish us luck with this monkey. And safety.

1 comment:

Jules said...

So cute, Lori! I'll be glad to come be your zookeeper! ;)