6.25.2010

Models!!

A few weeks ago my friend Sara-Anne of Sara-Anne Photography asked if Lily would be interested in doing some modeling for gigiCreations. I've known Sara-Anne for a while...we scrapbook together and her work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and the clothes from gigiCreations are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E so I said Yes! She's interested! Plus Paul was away and it gave us something fun to do one evening. Unfortunately the day of the shoot it was very stormy and we were worried that we wouldn't be able to do it. But...thankfully early in the evening the storms subsided and we headed to Burlington to meet up with Sara-Anne and the rest of the girls for the shoot. She asked if she could use Jacob and of course since he's the cutest little boy on the planet (imo) I said sure.

I've been waiting patiently to see the prints - Sara-Anne said there were some cute ones! They debuted yesterday on the gigicreations website! They turned out really cute! There's a really precious one of Jacob climbing on a box with all the girls around. The clothes are precious and the photography is stunning. I wish I could post an imagine here but I don't have them...so you'll just have to click on over to the blog and check them out!!

Also check out Sara-Anne Photography & gigiCreations on Facebook!

Go...what are you waiting for!!

No comments: