8.02.2009

Sooooo Tired

I might be the most tired I have ever been in my life..and let's not forget I've had 4 babies. Also, every single muscle in my body aches. Every one. Every single one. BUT..The unpacking is almost done - the kitchen, all the bedrooms and bathrooms, laundry room, toy room, linen closet - all done. The only thing left is the dining room and the bonus room (which will be a pain because we have no storage in there..). It's been non-stop since Friday. That's the day the packers came. They packed, we moved some small stuff and painted 2 bedrooms in the new house. Yesterday the movers came. They moved, I unpacked and Paul cleaned. Today was a full day of unpacking. Thank God for the grandmothers. They kept the kids all weekend - 2 to my moms, 2 to Paul's moms. They were so wonderful. They allowed us to get so much done! So I'm sitting now for the first time all weekend. And I might fall asleep typing. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: