8.06.2009

Almost Done!

The new house is coming along quite nicely. I've unpacked all the boxes I can - I have 2 boxes of kids books and 1 box of office stuff left but I have no where to put those right now. Losing the storage space we had in our built-ins in the other house has been a little tragic but we're making it work. I guess we need to get a computer desk soon and another book case. I didn't realize how many kids books we had! Paul needs to hang some curtain rods in a couple of the kids rooms and their rooms will be 100% done. I need to put up some pictures and we still need some window treatments downstairs but that will come in time. We are feeling pretty settled though I'm having a hard time remembering where I put stuff in the kitchen! I'm tired of doing house stuff and not seeing my friends (since the last few weeks I've been so busy working that we haven't done much social stuff) so I'm looking forward to getting out now that things are good! And looking forward to having people over to the new house!

No comments: