8.31.2009

Fall is in the Air

Oh Fall..thank you for making a surprise appearance today. I know you are just teasing us and that bully Summer will be back before we know it but I do appreciate you today. It was fun to break out pants today even though it made me realize how tall Emma got since last year (and made me run to the store to buy her more pants since apparently it's not right to have pants graze your ankles). It's nice not to hear the hum of the a/c for today. So, thank you..I've had quite enough of summer...the heat, the humidity, the pool towels, the sunscreen so feel free to make your return sooner rather than later, 'k....

1 comment:

Gagi and the Grandkids said...

Save this email come about February....you might want to pull it out and remember the good ole days of summer when the kids could be entertained by the pool!!