3.05.2009

Thursday Thoughts

Just some random Thursday thoughts:

1. My interest in American Idol is waning..I am not very impressed with this years contestants..perhaps we've found all the talent?

2. The next installment of America's Next Top Model started last night. I love that show. Mock me if you want..it's good TV. Tyra declared herself the "Goddess of Fierce" last night. Me? I'm Goddess of Laundry. Thank you very much.

3. Since we had the freaking snow day on Monday (you can see my bitteries in a previous post) we have a snow make up day on Saturday. Yes..really..school on Saturday. It's the year round thing..there are no holidays or workdays built into the schedule so they have to have school on Saturday. The make up day threw a wrench into Emma's birthday party plans. The Pancake Pajama Party was to be held on Saturday morning at 10am. I didn't check with her teacher but I am thinking that Emma's Birthday Party would not be an excused absence for the 6 girls in her class that are coming. So, we had to reschedule the party. Now it's tomorrow evening. Lots to do...

4. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to do her birthday party the day before we left for Disney. What was I thinking? These next 2 days are going to be crazy! But, at least the weather is warming up. And this makes me happy. And, we'll be in Disney World in approximately 75 hours.

5. How come all of a sudden it's so light so early? This part about Spring I do not enjoy.

6. Jacob Sleep Update: He's doing great! Only waking once per night - usually between 2:30 - 3:30 then back to sleep until 6 or 7. Now we'll go on vacation for a week and screw him up again. Oh, and add to that Daylight Savings. Lovely.

7. I wonder how many suitcases it will take for all of our things for Disney - 6 people for 7 nights...hmm...guess I should start packing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like this crop on American Idol is certainly better than the crop that included Sanjaya. I have the opposite feeling about ANTM. I stopped watching a couple seasons ago. I think THAT show did find all the talent already.

Gagi and the Grandkids said...

I kinda like some of the talent this year too...at least some of wild cards are pretty good. The worst was the guy with the shorts who crawled..weird! Cannot wait until Disney..to heck with the state budget and the down mood Can't wait to have kids to lighten up things! Also mornings will be darker again next week.