3.27.2009

Photo Friday

In efforts to curb spending one thing I decided I could do at home was take pictures of the kids. (you know since I got that fancy camera and all). When you have 4 kids someone is always needing a milestone picture taken. I think Portrait Innovations does a great job but their high pressure sales pitch gets on my nerves. I don't need 600 pictures of my kids at one particular age..even if they are good pictures. Their grandparents don't even need 200 pictures of them at one age either - there are a lot of them (my kids) and wall space is limited. One day I really do want a real photographer to take some pictures of the family but for now I'll settle for my work. Right now Julia still needs her 2 year picture, Emma needs her 6 year picture and Jacob needs a 6 month picture. Since we're having a lazy day at home I decided to try to get some pictures today. Jacob has a nasty cold so I decided to wait on his pics but here are some I took of the girls today. Lily didn't want to be left out so there's one of her too...

1 comment:

kristin said...

i promise (PROMISE!) the next time i'm in raleigh i will for sure make time to swing by and take some photos of your beautiful kids :)