3.22.2009

Post Vacation Week

Whew..it's been a long post vacation week. Emma's still out of school so at least there was no carpool to deal with on her end and the little ones got good naps in the afternoon. I have learned that vacations are better planned the last week of trackout versus the first week of trackout. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life with her home! I did about 72 loads of laundry, dealt with 2 insurance companies, had the downstairs heat fixed, dealt with 1 whiny and bored kindergartner, cleaned the house a million times and had to cook meals . I miss vacation.

In vacation world laundry gets thrown in a bag and forgotten..in my real world laundry needs to be dealt with every day. In vacation world other people cooked all my meals..in my real world I cook everyone else's meals. In vacation world I had 2 other adults around so we were evenly matched with the kids..in my real world I'm always outnumbered. When's my next vacation?

No comments: