3.01.2009

It's Like They Just Know Me...

So I wake up way earlier than I would have liked on this gray, rainy, cold Sunday morning. For some reason my kids think mornings when we don't have to go anywhere are the perfect mornings to wake up early. Thanks. So I get my cup of coffee and grab the Target ad, one of my fav Sunday morning things. I open up the Target ad and on page 4 I see this:
It's toddler size bedding that matches the bedding I have for the big girls!! Seriously! It's like the people at Target just know me and know my needs (ok wants) and delivered. Julia will be moving to a toddler bed in the very near future and now I don't have to use the tacky princess bedding that's leftover from Emma and Lily. Julia's bed can now match the big girls. This excites me . A lot! I'm about to have to run to Target in the cold, cold, rain to get this bedding!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love Target.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Only 4 more days til I can go there again!!! OMG...the excitement is almost too much for me. :)

Carpool Queen said...

And you KNOW how much I love Target!