4.29.2008

8 Things about 8 Years Together

Today Paul and I are celebrating our 8 year anniverasary. It's hard to believe we've been married that long. I guess we can no longer be considered a "young married" couple. Here are 8 things about our 8 years:

1 - number of times Paul has sent me flowers - today!! (he's brought me flowers home before but I don't recall any ever being delivered)
2 - number of kids Paul originally wanted before we actually had kids (ha!ha!)
3 - number of states we've lived in (NH, NC, and MA)
4 - number of children I always wanted
5 - number of times we've moved in 8 years and the number of homes we've lived in
6 - number of cars we've owned together
7 - number of times per month my husband complains about the number of black shoes and/or purses I own
8 - number of years that I am so very thankful for. I feel blessed every day to have a great husband who is a great provider and a wonderful father. Paul has made so many of my dreams come true and I really am so thankful.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on eight wonderful years - and wishing you many, many more!