4.23.2008

What day is it?

This week has been a big blur. We've had so much going on that I can't even remember what day it is! I think it's Wednesday....right? We've had company the last 2 nights so my kids have gone to bed ridicously late. I'm waiting for the meltdowns to start late this afternoon.

Not much to say but I haven't posted in a few days so I wanted to write something. Yesterday my 5 year old tried out a new gymnastics class. She's ready to move up to the next level but I'm not sure I'm ready to move out of our preschool schedule where everything happens in the morning. She loved the new class so my choices are Tuesday at 4:30 when we already have another commitment (neighborhood playgroup) or Saturdays at 10am. I hate Saturday classes. It's not that we do much on Saturdays, I mean my hubbie works every other one anyway, I just hate the commitment of doing something every Saturday. But, I think that will be better for our schedule. Of course in the day that I've thought of committing to that we've gotten 2 birthday party invites for my middle daugther for Saturdays at 10am...go figure.

No comments: