4.24.2008

Bye Bye Birdie....Please!

So there is a bird living in my chimney. I know I'm supposed to enjoy the singing of the birds and their happy chirping. But, it's literally driving me crazy. I'm not a horrible person but I don't enjoy birds. From afar they are OK but in my chimney it's annoying the mess out of me! My house is rarely quiet but when it is during the day all you can hear is the bird...chirp, chirp, chirping away. I wish I had some fireworks that I could set off in my fireplace that would scare the bird away. Sadly I don't. So if anyone has any ideas on how to relocate a bird out of your chimney...I'm all ears! Help!

1 comment:

Jules said...

OH MY GOSH! You are living in my house!! :) I betcha there are baby birdies in there. Don't know what to tell you - we had to just wait until the raccoon babies could climb out before our flue critters were gone. Good luck!