4.09.2008

Oh Yeah...We're having another baby!

So, some of you who read my last post are surprised to find out that yes, I am pregnant again. It's our 4th and yes, it was planned (well sort of ), we (specifically me) always wanted 4 kids. And NO, we are NOT "going for a boy". We'll be thrilled and excited about whatever baby God chooses to give us.

I'm about 14 weeks along, due the beginning of October. We haven't decided yet if we're going to find out what we're having - I guess we still have a few weeks until the big ultrasound. We didn't find out with our 3rd but did with the first 2. Part of me really wants to know so that if we are having a boy I can start to "de-pink" our house a little and blue it up. But, although I hate to admit was husband was right, it was kind of fun not knowing what Julia was. So in the coming 4-5 weeks I guess we'll decide and go from there. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Jules said...

Wow - being the Type A that I am, I HAD to find out both times. If I had it to do over, I'd still find out. Honestly, you don't receive as many green and yellow baby gifts... :)