1.02.2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! Twenty-ten, Two thousand ten or Two thousand and ten (whatever you chose to call it) is here!! I meant to post a "year in review/decade in review" post on New Year's Eve but we're on a mini-vacation at the beach and we've been shopping and watching too much MTV (don't laugh..the remote control is broken and we're too lazy to get up and channel surf) so I didn't get around to it.

To sum it up: 2009 was a great year for us overall. We had a great vacation to Disney, Paul still has a great job that he really likes, we got to move into a great house that fits our family really well, Lily started Kindergarten, Emma loves school, Julia started talking and Jacob finally stopped spitting up so much! There were lots of other great memories too but you can read my blog if you are so inspired since I blogged most of them.

Paul and I were reminiscing about the past decade yesterday. In the past 10 years we got married, had 4 kids and moved 7 times! Hopefully in this next 10 years there will be no more babies and no more moving!

We've had a great mini-vacation here at the beach - we got some time off thanks to my mom(Thanks Mom!!), had some good eats, did some shopping and got sucked into to way too many mtv shows (omg - those Jersey Shore folks - but that's a whole other post!). A great start to 2010!

I hope you had a wonderful start to the New Year too! I am looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in store!!

No comments: