1.08.2010

Unanswered Questions

I really don't have much today but I haven't been blogging lately so I thought I'd write a short post. My bff posted an unanswered question on her blog a while back and it had me thinking. So, today I'll post my own unanswered questions. Feel free to comment if you have answers to my burning questions:

1. Does the Triangle area have a bubble over it keeping snow from falling on us?
2. Kate Gosselins hair extensions - what was she thinking? Have you see the cover of this week's People?
3. And speaking of celebrity looks - Brad Pitt's beard? I don't just don't get it.
4. Why can I gain 4 lbs in a week yet it takes 4 weeks to lose said pounds?
5. Why on earth can't Wake County Public Schools get it right when it goes to weather related delays and closings?
6. And speaking of getting it right why is weather accuracy really no better now that it was 10 years ago? You'd think technology would help with those powerful Doppler's or whatever they call them.
7. Why did I schedule a drs appointment for flu shot boosters in the middle of naptime?
8. Why can't I stop watching Jersey Shore? I know I shouldn't it but I can't stop.
9. Confession: I also can't stop watching Teen Mom on MTV. I blame the hotel we stayed at over New Year's for not having a remote control that worked.
10. How many days until Spring? Or at least until I stop having to dress my children in so many layers of clothes that it's a struggle to get the car seat belts latched?

Hope you have a nice weekend. Me? I'll be selling Girl Scout cookies in the arctic cold tomorrow - want to come?

2 comments:

Buffie Cullens said...

Here's my questions......do Girl Scout cookies taste good frozen? Will people buy said cookies because they feel sorry for you standing out in the cold?

Shel said...

They do taste fabulous frozen, especially the Thin Mints! My Dad bought two cases one year (I think I was a brownie. It was many moons ago, and honestly the cookies were much less expensive than they are now) and he kept them in our big freezer in the basement. They were always so, so good!