7.14.2009

The Potter Inn

I haven't posted in a few days - recovering from nonstop company from Thursday through Sunday. The first guests we hosted were some family friends from MA who were making a pit stop with us before heading to the Outer Banks. The Gables brought 3 of their 4 kids (the 4th drove to the beach with an aunt) with them and a great time was had by all. The sun finally did come out Friday afternoon and we were able to enjoy some time together at the pool. They left early Saturday morning to head to the Outer Banks.

Saturday evening our friend Amy and her daughter Eve came over. Amy & Eve live in Hawaii but are temporarily in NC because Amy's dad is in the hospital. We offered to have Eve stay over with us on Saturday so Amy could get some rest and be at the hospital on Sunday. (Can I just add that I am so NOT ready to be at the point in my life where friend's parents are getting sick and need medical attention but.. I guess you never are) The girls had a big time with Eve..we went to church then to my mother in laws for brunch and swimming. Eve left on Sunday evening and then it was time to get ready for school on Monday...

No comments: