7.18.2009

Clarification

Ok - so I didn't realize my last post was so cryptic and that so many of my FB friends actually read my notes! So, first let me thank you all for reading my notes - thank you! Second, I'll apologize for being so cryptic..I use my blog as an outlet sometimes for feelings and I didn't mean to come across so vague!! So, let me address some things:

No..we are SO NOT having another baby..4 is more than plenty..thank you..

No..we are NOT moving back to MA..though I loved it there and would go back if the opportunity presented itself...

Yes..Paul is STILL employed at Walmart and really enjoying is job...no changes there

The big change is that it looks like we'll be moving into a new house..in our same neighborhood...(we are still waiting for all the paperwork to go through so it could still fall through but don't think so..was hoping to wait for all that before we really said something). The house is literally right down the street..as in 11 houses down. The house is bigger than what we have now and with 6 people living in one abode that will be nice. I love, love our house but it is getting a bit crowded..we have plenty of space but the layout of the space may not be the best for a family with 4 kids.

I'm excited for the change but it's a big change (bigger house = bigger mortgage & more to clean)..when we move the girls will be split up and Julia will move to a bed (not so sure I am ready for that) and we'll have to paint some and make the home ours. It will take time. Also, the whole thing is happening so fast..as in we will likely be moving on Aug. 1! So..it's a whirlwind...I'll keep you posted and I'll some pics of the new house once we are totally sure it's all approved.

No comments: