7.22.2009

Let the Cleaning Commence

So the big move is scheduled to take place next week. No one around here wastes any time. Clearly Paul's doing..not mine. Because my husband loves me a lot he's trying to make this move as easy as he can (and since this is the 6th move in 9 years)...he hired packers. Call me spoiled. The last 2 times we've moved we've had packers and I think they are the best thing. Ever. Honestly they walk in one morning and your whole house is packed up and ready to move 7 hours later. And...they have insurance so if something gets broken they have to replace it. Even though we are having packers there is prep work that needs to be done on my end. They move everything..literally..even trash...so I am trying to go through the whole house and eliminate anything we don't need. Nothing is safe from my trashbag...I figure the less we move the less I have to unpack.

I am actually enjoying the cleaning out..it's very cleansing. I figure even if something falls through and we don't move we'll have a very organized house and way less junk.

1 comment:

Gagi and the Grandkids said...

You are cleaning out junk and I just spent a fortune at Walmart buying junk for house number 3. Am I crazy or what!