6.11.2009

Sweet and Sassy

Emma and her Daisy troop went to Sweet and Sassy the other day for their year end party. For those of you unfamiliar with all things little girly Sweet and Sassy is a salon for girls. Girls can get mani/pedi's, haircuts and up-do's, have spa parties and of course they sell all kinds of merchandise just for little girls. The Daisy troop was there for the Fashion Diva party where the girls got their hair & make up done, nails polished, had a dance party and then a runway show. Cutest. Thing. Ever! I wasn't sure Emma would be into it after the hair do meltdown at Disney (Emma hates having her hair done and especially hates it being in a bun) however, she was way into it. I hear she was the first one to get her hair done and selected the "princess" up-do which entailed a bun. Go figure. I guess when a cool teenager is doing your bun and make up at a cool pink store it's better? It was absolutely adorable. All the girls looked so cute and they had a great time. Of course I forgot my camera but here is Emma after we got home:


PS - Where were stores like this when I was a little girl?

PPS - Why didn't I come up with this concept? Major cash cow...

No comments: