6.10.2009

I Won! I Won!

So yall know how much I love, love Jen Lancaster, right? A few weeks ago I was reading her blog and she posted a link to win a copy of her newest book, "Pretty in Plaid." I clicked on the link and entered the contest. You had to write why you should win a copy of the book (they were giving away 3). I wrote something about how much I love Jen, how she makes me laugh out loud while reading and about how having four kids makes me flat broke so I can't afford to buy the book. So last week I get an email saying I won the contest. At first I wasn't sure (cause I never win anything) it was real so I emailed the contact and lo and behold she confirmed it. I sent in my address and.....today it came! Fed-Ex! Hardcover! So pretty and pink and plaid! So exciting! I'm off to read...

No comments: