6.07.2009

Summertime!

School's out for the summer! Well..for 5 weeks but that seems to be a perfect amount of summer for me. Emma's been out for 5 days and so far so good. We're home this week, then me & the kids are taking a road trip to Ohio. We'll be home for another week then off to the beach then school starts! I think the break will go by pretty quickly.

We are filling our days with lots of doing nothing..including totally neglecting my housework (don't I get a summer break?) and going to the pool. The kids all love, love the pool. The big girls are little fish and even Julia kicks around in the shallow end with her arm floaties on like she owns the place. Jacob seems to like the water too. He is happy to chill in his baby float or splash around while I hold him on the steps.

We had a nice weekend..pretty low key and relaxing. Today we got to see our friends, the Harts, who live in Hawaii. It was their daughter's sixth birthday and they are in town to celebrate and vacation. We were so happy to see them!

Hope your weekend was great!

No comments: