6.26.2009

Shocking News

I was shocked by 2 pieces of news yesterday. First, of course was Michael Jackson's death. But the second piece was that he was 50 years old! Seriously, Michael Jackson was 50...holy crap...that makes me, gulp, in my mid 30's! Oy...

I used to love me some Michael Jackson...you know..before he got white and all crazy. I remember I had this poster of him in my room..he was wearing a yellow sweater vest. Don't laugh at the time it was Hot. I remember we even sang some Michael Jackson in 5th grade music class! One of my first albums, as in records, was Beat It. And I remember going to a friends house to watch the Thriller video when it came out. The dancing! And, remember the moonwalk and how cool that was. He truly was a music legend. I'm sure over the next few days we'll see lots of MJ..in fact, he was all over the Today show this morning. RIP King of Pop..RIP....

No comments: