4.01.2009

Table For 12

Have y'all seen this new show on TLC? Now that Jon & Kate are "taking a break for a little bit" this family has replaced them (at least for now). This family not only has twins and sextuplets like J & K but they also have another set of twins (that's 10 kids total!) and one of the sextuplets has cerebral palsey. The family is VERY different from the Gosselins. Now, you know I've been a big fan of J & K in the past but lately I feel their "celebrity" is taking it's toll on the show and on them (and their fake orange tans are really grating on my nerves). I think their show is totally staged now and it's like an oversized commerical for some product or place. Plus Kate's OCD drives me nuts. On the contrast, Betty Hayes seems totally laid back and so into her family. In the first episode she hestitated to enjoy her birthday day at the spa. I noticed the kids weren't in matching Gymboree clothes and she wasn't obsessed with cleanliness. The mom seemed so normal to have so many kids. Anyway, if you are obsessed with big family shows like I am you should check them out...

3 comments:

Jules said...

You are halfway there to "J&K+8" with your brood! :) Keep 'em coming, Lori!

Our4GreatKids said...

Ha... I agree! Love J&K+8... but their orange skin is driving me nuts, too. Saw a few minutes of the new show... seems much more realistic!!!

Amy said...

I thought it was my TV...she looks really weird! I hadn't noticed until you said this...but it really is like one long infomercial now.