4.03.2009

Goodbye Letter

Dear ER,
I can't believe our relationship has come to close. I remember when I first met you 15 (holy crap!) years ago. I remember how my roommate Tobi really wanted to to watch you and I agreed. We were hooked from the first episode. That innocent Dr. Carter just grabbed our attention and our hearts. I've seen many of your characters come and go and come back again. I watched you faithfully on Thursday nights for years and then when I could no longer stay up until 11pm to watch you live I DVR'd you to watch on Friday nights. I seriously can't believe we've had 15 years together. It's been a great 15 years...you'll be missed but thankfully you are in syndication so I'll see you around. One more thing, thanks for doing a great job wrapping up the characters stories this season. I have a thing about closure and I'm glad to know everyone is happy. I think you've had a great finale season. Goodbye....

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm slowly watching the last 3 episodes...I hate hate hate that it's over! :( 15 years is a long time to watch a show!