4.29.2009

9 Years

Today Paul and I are celebrating our 9 year anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 9 years already..in some ways it's hard to remember life before we were married. In other ways it seems like our wedding was just yesterday. We've both changed a lot and been through a lot of changes in these past 9 years. I'm thankful the changes have brought us closer together. And I'm so thankful to be married to a man that puts family first and works so hard to provide for us. He is a wonderful father, a great husband and a good friend. I can't imagine my life without him.

He is in a bit of trouble though..we were not going to exchange gifts for our anniversary this year. I obliged. He didn't. He surprised me with diamond earrings hidden inside a new purse. He gave that to me before our trip over the weekend. (The earrings were actually a replacement pair - I had lost a single diamond earring a few years ago and now I have a complete set..Isn't that thoughtful) And today he had flowers waiting for me downstairs when I came down for breakfast. Tonight we're going out to dinner to celebrate..maybe we'll stop by the mall and I'll let him pick out something...

No comments: