9.02.2010

Mullet Goes Bye-Bye


You might know that I have bald babies. They aren't really known for getting hair until well into their 2nd year of life. All of them have been that way. I think the oldest had her first haircut at 22 months, Lily at 3 years old and Julia has yet to have a real haircut. Jacob has been no different he was bald for the longest time..only really getting hair the last 6 months or so. It's growing sort of funny though - it was getting pretty long in the back and still short on the top. A mullet was totally forming before our eyes. I've been thinking for a couple weeks that he really needed a trim. So today I asked Paul if he wanted to go with me to take him to Snip-Its this afternoon. Paul scoffed at the idea saying he didn't need a haircut. I said really? Have you seen it? So he said he'd cut it. I didn't think he was really serious. But lo and behold when I got home from picking up the girls he had trimmed Jacob's hair. He did a pretty decent job of ittoo. I guess all those years of using the clippers on his own hair helped. I think this will be dads last attempt at hair styling until Jacob's ready to have his hair buzzed though!

No comments: