9.27.2010

Happy Birthday Little Man!

My little man turns 2 today. I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since his birth. In some ways I'm so sad that my baby is turning 2 but in other ways I'm super excited that my baby is turning 2. We've spent our time in the "baby trenches" and we're happy to be climbing out!


This little boy has brought so much joy to our lives (And a few moments of heart failure but I think that's just typical, especially with little boys). He's all boy - into climbing, throwing, rocks, balls and aggravating his sisters. He's super attached to his daddy though he certainly knows how to melt momma's heart. He's cuddly and snuggly and has a smile that will just break your heart and make you want to do whatever he's asking. He's fun and full of life. And I couldn't love him more.
Happy Birthday Jacob!!


No comments: