10.02.2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Welcome October! September - you passed in a blink - I sure hope October lasts a little longer. I love, love this time of year. Cooler weather! Pretty leaves! Jeans! Fall Festivals! Hillridge Farms! Corn Maze! Sweaters! Halloween! Candy! Deep Fried Food! The Fair! To me this is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

It's also time to go through the kids clothes and switch out tank tops for sweaters. That's really not so fun. When I mentioned this to Emma this morning she got the saddest look on her face and said "but I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer." Bless her heart - not me..I'm thrilled to say goodbye to summer. I'm done with being hot and the pool and sweating just walking out the door. So, Fall please be good to us and stay a while, 'kay and please don't let that bully Winter come too early.

No comments: