4.29.2010

Ten for Ten

Today Paul & I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary! He surprised me with roses this morning when I came downstairs as well as a very large lovely cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. He also took me & Jacob out to breakfast after we deposited all the girls at school. Such a nice way to spend the morning! Tonight we're going out for sushi! Yum!

I was trying to think of a clever blog post to commerate our ten years together. I came up with 10 awesome memories from the last 10 years...these are just a sampling of the wonderful times we've had together:

1. One year anniversary: signing a contract on our first house
2. Paul's 30th birthday party
3. Surprise Valentine's Day trip to NYC - 2002
4. Running the Race for the Cure together - June 2002
5. July 2002 - finding out we were pregnant for the first time.
6. Births of all our babies (Mar '03, June '04, Jan '07, Sept. '08)!
7. 6th anniversary trip to Mohegan Sun in CT
8. Summer 2005 - trip to Chicago and Tim & Tina's wedding
9. Family trip to NYC after Thanksgiving 2006
10. Disney Trip - March 2009

It's been a wonderful 10 years - I honestly could not ask for more. I have been so blessed!

1 comment:

Shel said...

Happy 10th Anniversary, sweet friend! You should post some wedding pics on FB in honor of this momentous occasion! May the next 10 years be as blessed as the past 10 have been.