4.15.2010

Thursday Thoughts

1. I feel like I've been neglecting the Blog but I haven't much to say lately. Weird. I know.
2. I hate Tax Day (well except for the freebies offered today. BOGO at Subway? Yes please). This year we had to write a check. I cried all the way to the post office.
3. Found out this week some friends are separating. This also made me cry. I hate to see a marriage end.
4. Paul got his new company car this week. This made me cry tears of joy.
5. I am neither 16 nor Pregnant but I can't stop watching this show on MTV. It never fails to shock me how these girls end up pregnant (seriously in this day and age and you still don't know about birth control if you are going to have sex...I don't buy it) or how "easy" they all think it's going to be. I wish more of these girls would chose adoption. And..I think every teenager should watch this show and get scared.
6. I am also loving the Marriage Ref. It's just funny. The couples are funny. The celebrities are (mostly) funny and the arguments are funny. I mean really you had to go on TV to ask an opinion about keeping a motorcycle in the living room?
7. I am sorry that my 7 year old has terrible allergies. This year has been tough for her. I am ready for her eyes to look normal again. Bless her heart.
8. In more TV news I am loving this season of Survivor. I was sad though when Boston Rob got voted out. I'm a sucker for all star seasons. And I wish more reality shows would do them...Tyra..are you listening? Bring back some Top Model favs please.
9. We have dance this afternoon and it's "Costume Pick Up Day." I get to go to a meeting to find out how the hair should be styled and if there are any sewing requirements for the costumes. If sewing is required I want a refund. I paid a lot of money for those costumes - they ought to be just right.
10. I don't really have anything to add but I have an even number issue (hence the 4 children) and couldn't leave the list at 9. Happy Thursday!

No comments: