10.29.2011

October Where Did You Go?

Last time I noticed it was like Oct. 10th. Now it's Oct. 29th. Seriously? How'd that happen? Where did this month go? I had grand illusions that I'd be blogging about all our Fall fun. And posting pictures- oh the lovely fall pictures. Here's what's really been happening:

*Older kids were tracked out of school for 3 weeks. Wedding was the first weekend and it was fabulous. The second week it rained every day. The third week we schlepped the preschoolers around and ran errands.
*We went to the Fair! We ate! Lots! I forgot my camera..boo..hoo..
*We had a dance performance - the cuteness was killer. Just adorable.
*I spoke at a school board meeting - that was interesting. Very interesting. And they didn't listen.
*The kids played outside a lot. And rode bikes and generally had fun on some of the beautiful fall days we've had.
*We had a neighborhood Halloween Party - I forgot my camera..boo..hoo
*It has rained. A lot. I think more than half of Julia's soccer games have been cancelled/postponed due to rain.
*Went to a birthday party at a farm yesterday and nearly froze to death. Geez. It is still Oct. right?

Hopefully I can get back to regular blogging soon!

No comments: