11.01.2011

Happy Halloween!

Judging from the amount of candy my 4 children collected while trick or treating I'd say that Halloween 2011 was a huge success despite the less than favorable conditions outside. For the first time in any recent memory - at least since Emma was born - it was rainy, cold and pretty much just miserable out. Paul claimed "I am not trick or treating in the rain" but much to his dismay the children could not be persuaded to miss such an event. Especially not our candy-aholic Jacob. Paul has always been the designated trick or treater while I always get to stay home and hand out candy. This works well for us as I like to see all the kids dressed up. I did feel a tad bad for him last night though when he had to wrangle 4 children, 4 treat bags and 4 umbrellas. He took it like a champ though and didn't complain at all. It was little disappointing to see more winter jackets and rainboots than Halloween costumes though. But, thankfully we have Facebook and everyone is posting cutie pics of their kids today so it's all good.

Now to research where we can donate all this candy....

No comments: