1.02.2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! I hope you all have had a wonderful vacation. I take it by the number of status updates on Facebook lamenting the fact that holiday vacation week is over that you have! Our New Years was very quiet, uneventful and very good. We've been down a kid all week as Lily was spending part of her winter vacation at Camp Gagi (having no fun at all. Ha..seriously, kid's been so spoiled I'm not sure she'll ever want to come home). So we had a family movie night with the kids that were at home then Paul and I watched a grown up movie...played Angry Birds on our phones...flipped back and forth between New Year's shows..watched the ball drop and went to sleep at approximately 12:02. We are officially SO OLD.

All in all 2010 was a good year for us - it had it's moments like when Paul almost became unemployed but ended up just fine - I certainly can't complain. But I'm excited to have a new year upon us. We have lots of adventures coming up this year like a vacation for just Paul and I and my best friends's wedding!! This year will also be the year that Jacob turns 3 and I will, for the first time in 8 years that I don't have a toddler. I also so hope that we end this year diaper free (I can dream).

I hope that your New Year has started well and that you will have much joy, peace and happiness in 2011! Here's to another year!

No comments: