10.12.2010

Tuesday Tidbits

1. My older kids are tracked out right now. We're in the middle of week 2. So far so good but I think they are bored. Secretly that's my plan...if they are bored then they are ready to go back to school when break is over. If I let them have too much fun they will never want to return.

2. I cleaned out my fridge today. Apparently I have a problem with buying bbq sauce and then using about 3/4 of the bottle. No lie I think I threw out about 4 bottles.

3. We've done some rearranging around here in the past week. I've been wanting to get all the toys off the main floor for a while (we used the bedroom/office downstairs for a small playroom) and for some reason I was feeling motivated last week to go ahead and make the move. Plus I had the older girls around and I figured they could help. So we moved all the toys upstairs (except for a small basket of Jacob toys) and moved the computers downstairs to the office. It's so nice not to have toys everywhere downstairs! And the girls are in heaven that we have 2 computers set up for their use. Win!

4. I'm really tired of Fall being such a whimp. I mean honestly, 90 degrees on 10/12? Summer & Winter are such bullies - can't they let Fall have their 13 weeks??

5. I'm so excited that my BFF is coming for a visit this weekend!

6. I am working on something very exciting to be announced very soon! Because, you know, I don't have enough to do!


No comments: