7.14.2010

Together Again

My family is finally reunited after a week of being scattered around the country. Last week my two littlest ones were at Camp Gagi for 3 days while I was home with the older gals. My husband meanwhile was in Pennslyvania for work for 3 days. Friday I swapped kids with my mom and the eldest 2 went to Camp Gagi and the little ones came home with me. Paul got home late Friday night. And today my mom brought the girls home. So..it's been over a week since we were all together - probably one of the longest stretches we've had not being together.

The girls had a fabulous time at Camp Gagi. They came home with treasures galore! I am thinking we might have a few days of detox on our hands before their behavior resumes to a normal tolerable level.

I am glad to have our family together again..I always feel a little unsettled when we aren't together. Though I'm sure by tomorrow afternoon I'll be wondering when the next session of Camp Gagi resumes. Or we'll be posting the countdown to the first day of school.

No comments: